[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Audio sf information

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 18:45:28 -0700

Christina,

Mostly they have short stories to short novels of science fiction and fantasy, of course. They also have book and movie reviews, a science column, occasionally poems and cartoons (wonder if they describe them in the audio). Nothing specifically on how to write, but the reviews might help.

Misha

On 4/20/2011 11:16 AM, Christina wrote:
Hmm.
This is good to know.

I asked because I also wasn't sure if they published articles on writing in
these genres.
Christina