[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:32:42 -0400

Good advise Cindy,

We have a great book in the collection on all things legal regarding
apartments and renting and leases, and tenates rights.

Called

The Renter's Survival Kit.

It came in really handy when I found my current apartment, smile.

I especially enjoy the "flush test" using toothpicks to determine the "flow"
of your water and there for know how well the water circulation is, smile.

I highly recommend it.

By the by, if the lease says No CANDLES and you are expected to sign it, you
have to live by and abide by that lease or the landlord could evict you.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.