[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:09:10 -0500

I think you HP folks (HP meaning Harry Potter) need sleep. <Giggle>

Of course, the amount of cost for maintenance depends largely on what the
blind folk have learned to do. Sighted people are often touched with the same
problems if they are incapable of or simply don't have time/or want to, do
these things. I would sort of like to get rid of our yard, though Wayne pup
would miss it, because, though we have it mowed, that's about it. There is
cursory weed eating done here, not by wayne, and the pesky trees don't get
the care they need. Yeah, it's nice and a hassle, too.

 Cindy Lou