[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:49:10 -0400

Be aware of the fact that if you get a big yard you have to pay somebody to mow it every three weeks or so during the summer. You also need to rake leaves off it and so on. Burton the black labrador loves the yard. I love gardening in the yard. But I also know I pay money to people to help maintain it. Finding good people can sometimes be tricky. I absolutely support you in getting what you want. A house does come with interesting unexpected costs and responsibilities which one learns about over time. (smile)

Again congratulations on your new digs.

E.