[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Apartment Leases

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 05:03:14 -0600

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to buying a house.  I want a house with a big
yard so that I can have a Great Dane.  On the other hand, other days I want
a townhouse or condo in a community where someone will do the outside
maintenance, so as you can see, I have to resolve this quandary before I
make a purchase.