[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T.: Advertisements

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:19:02 -0600

Hi Sue.

No, thank goodness, I am not being bombarded by ads of any kind right now. So
it doesn't look like something that came from freelists or this discussion
group that's plaguing your computer.

If you would be willing to meet with me in one of the bookshare discussion
rooms, I think I could help you create rules to take care of these messages. It
would be somewhat awkward by email.

I probably couldn't meet until tomorrow some time, though.

If you wish to pursue this, you can contact me off list at
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.
Bob