[bksvol-discuss] OT: Acadians

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:32:48 -0800 (PST)

Gee, I'll have to let my friend Mary, who lives in
Nova Scotia, Canada, and descends from Acadians, and
told me a bit of the history, and the residents of
Leominster, Mass., including, I believe, the author
Robert Cormier, as well as other displaced Acadians
who live in Maine and Rhode Island, that.  I'm sure
they'll be glad to know their history goes that far
back and that far away (smile).

Cindy

Yahoo! Messenger