[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT A project

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:54:18 -0400

Don't forget the paintbrush. *G*

Maithe
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 1:36 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT A project

and a bucket of white paint, which you've probably
already thought of. And a steamboat, and a prince or a
pauper, or both, and a castle--and definitely a frog,
or perhaps you already have that, too.

Cindy

--- Allison <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx> wrote:

How about a raft and a fence.  That's all I got,
sorry it's not very
inspired.

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Dickison" <janebiz@xxxxxxxxx>