[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: A blast from the past

Lissi, I wrote scores of papers on my Perkins before typing them out.  I
don't know how I would have survived college without my Perkins.
Screenreaders are certainly incredible technology, but I still prefer paper.
I totally agree with you about VCRs.  I don't consider either of us Ludites.
Ron