[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: A Zen Stone Thank You

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 16:09:07 -0500

Glad you like it! I have one too and like it too. Did you get the 1GB? I've been interested in whether the 2GB is accessible, too, but haven't been able to figure that out. I think that one has a screen, so it may not be, but I also know it has an FM radio and whatever else I don't remember. Anyway, glad you like it. take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Lora wrote:
For all of those who recommended the Zen Stone, thank you!  I listened to
music on the plane out of Denver, and again on my way back yesterday, and
the Zen Stone is a very nice little device.  Of course, I filled it up
almost instantly, but still ... I love it!  I listen to music and read
computer books, and it's perfect for me.

Thanks again.

Lora

Date: Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Time:  6:00 p.m. Pacific, 7:00 p.m. Mountain, 8:00 p.m. Central  9:00 p.m.
Eastern, and Wednesday GMT 02:00. elsewhere in the world.

Place:  Friends of Bookshare Community Room at:
        http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Everyone is welcome. We look forward to seeing you there!