[bksvol-discuss] Re: OP and Page Breaks Breakthrough

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:57:22 -0400

Hi Chris,
If you are willing, I can reject the Drupal book, you can resubmit, and I
can go through it again. The page break thing is the major thing holding it
back.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Chris Hofstader"
             <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] OP and Page Breaks
                                       Breakthrough
             06/28/2008 07:57
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Hi,

My battle with OPGrendel, the dragon of file exportation has swung
dramatically in my favor.  When Saving to .rtf, OP 15 Pro gives a number of
options for which flavor of rtf one may want.  In my previous failed
attempts, I accepted the default.  This morning, as if hit by a bolt of
Fruchterman like genius, I thought that maybe, just maybe, another version
of rtf was available.  Voila!  When exporting using the .rtf used by MS
Word
6.0 the page breaks were perfectly preserved.  Now, I need to figure out
how
to get the section breaks that Word 2007 inserts into the document on its
own.

Thanks for the help so far.

See you in the creative writing club this noon.

Enjoy,
cdh