[bksvol-discuss] Re: OP and Page Breaks Breakthrough

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:06:10 -0400

Hi,

One more thing...

Word 2007, while doing a good job of preserving my page breaks using the
older form of rtf and turning off the recognize boxes feature adds section
breaks at every page break, does anyone know of a simple way to get rid of
these without also killing the page breaks?

Also, does anyone know how in Word one can align the page numbers with those
assigned by OmniPage as the title page is not what the table of contents or
index consider to be page 1.

Finally, does anyone know how, in Word, to take a bunch of text that looks
like a TOC and turn it into one with actual links and the like?

Thanks for all of the help so far,
cdh