[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T singers

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:12:54 -0500

Hi Lissi and all,
One small clarification--I am not an official monitor of this list. I was a
monitor until July of last year, when I asked Gerald to take on this dubious
honor and replace me. <grin> As a private citizen I can give my delete key a
work-out, and I can state personal opinions and preferences without being
concerned that said opinions would be taken for official Bookshare policy.
Kellie