[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T sensative information for Ernie

 Lissi,

I certainly am grateful for the financial update.  The prophets accrued from
the validation of "Transcention" are the only thing standing between me and
utter ruin.

I read and edited that book in a state of total desperation, but now, I have
found serenity in your most gracious and informative e-mail.

My precise location can be discovered by looking up the ham radio call K4ZQ.
The information given concerning this call in ham radio data bases may be of
great benefit in providing aerial and satellite protection; which will further
contribute to my sense of security.  Also, the address given in these same data
bases will give my street address, and may expedite the delivery of my much
needed money.

Your assistance in the validation of this book is, of course, appreciated, and
you will receive ten per cent of prophits.  Wish I could do more, but that
percentage will leave me on the edge of poverty, so I hope you can appreciate
the sacrifice I am making.  In order to cut you in on this action, I must take
food from the mouths of my 3 non-existent children.

Again Thank you.

In the name of Elbereth,
Peace,
Ernie