[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Yellow jackets and the visit and interview

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 06:19:09 -0400

I used to live in Syracuse which is not too far from Utica. Go for better wages and living conditions. You deserve them. Letting somebody convince you you deserve less just because you work for a blind related services org is just plain out. Write us all so we can keep sending words of encouragement and cheer.

By the way, if you are ever in NY state again, write me. You could have taken a train right from Utica to within fifteen minutes of my house and stopped for a visit. Do let us all know how things go.

All the best,

E.