[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Shaw Quote

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:33:54 -0700

HI Lissi,

Like I have mentioned I do the helpdesk mail at work. When I come across an
interesting quote I tend to grab it. This one is the little treasure I found
this week:) Yes, it is so true in all of life.

The numbers lady Katie,
Number 3, the communicator:)

Expand your wealth at 838gold.com

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx