[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Scanner drivers or a Trade

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 12:31:07 -0500

I just knew you must have been dreaming. . . of a better world!

G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/17/2004 12:18 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Scanner drivers or a Trade

Oopse, legal documents just seem that big when you are reading them. lol
Please disregard anything I write after about 9:00 at night.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net