[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Outlook Express question need help!

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:23:07 -0600

Hi, Shelley! Just to add to what Julie said, if you don't mind pressing the Enter key to open a message, you can keep the Preview pane turned off. That way, your messages won't open automatically and cause unwanted results. <Smile> HTH!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>