[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:40:39 -0500

APH does sell the blank cartridges, but Independent Living Aids no longer does. They are out of stock and there is no word as to when or if they will be back in stock.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: