[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:29:43 -0700

I didn't know that APH sold the blank cartridges. I know that independent living aids does though.

Have a blessed day.
Warmly,
Melissa Green
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want."
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531@xxxxxxx