[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: Caitlyn and Nicky <lavendar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:07:00 -0500

Ok, just a probably silly question about this, but you have to buy blank cartridges for the nls players if you wish to download books? I'm pretty new to the digital books part of it, so I don't know all the ins and outs. We on the overseas program get letters months behind! Thanks for the phone number. I'll keep it in case I need that!

Caitlyn

On 11/02/2010 9:00 AM, Lynn I wrote:
Thanks Ann and Susan. I'll give them a call.

I just received a letter, yesterday, telling me that I should receive my DTB
player soon. *smile*

--

Blessings.

Lynnsky