[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:54:57 -0500

Hi,

I am not sure if APH sells the cables or not but it looks like others have
stated that they do not.  I already had one of the cables with a male and
femail end so I didn't even ask.  Sorry.

also, I just wanted to let everyone know that the DTBM player will also play
mp3 files.  If they are in the root folder of the cartridge or jump drive it
will play them in alphabetical order.  You could convert your Bookshare
books to mp3 and then load them onto the cartridge/jump drive and listen via
the DTBM.

Thanks.