[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:41:54 -0500

Independent Living Aids is sold out of the cartridges and there is no word as to when they will have them again if ever. Again, all of this information is being discussed on the BARD Talk list and it is a better place to ask questions like these.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: