[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:12:06 -0800

Flash Cartridge for the NLS Player, 2GB, Green

Flash memory cartridge for use with the NLS Digital Talking Book Player.

Not available with Quota funds.

Flash Cartridge for the NLS Player, 2GB, Green:
Catalog Number: 1-02610-00
Click this link to purchase the Flash Cartridge, 2GB, Green for the NLS players.

American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Phone: 502-895-2405
Fax: 502-899-2274
E-mail: info@xxxxxxx
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles