[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Obtaining cartridges from APH to be used in NLS player.

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:53:58 -0600

I've heard of people having trouble with thumb drives that have U3 software on them, and those that have usage meters.

Melissa

Jim Shaffer wrote:
I tried to use a perfectly good 8 gb memory stick with my NLS player, and it didn't work. NLS is unable to give me a satisfactory reason why it doesn't work. In my not so humble opinion, NLS just needs to fix their code! You shouldn't need a special cartridge to use with that player.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>