[bksvol-discuss] O T Braille Note flings

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:43:09 -0500

Dear E

I don't know if the bee ins have flings while they are out for repair, but if we could only predict in advance when they would break down, we could plan cruises and flings for ourselves when the Braille Notes were in rehab and then we wouldn't miss them so much.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>