[bksvol-discuss] Re: Number of Users

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:04:59 -0400

Just the stuff you make publish, about what books you have submitted.

Is totally legal.

Do a Search for "Banner Forward" while logged in, click on the title, and
you will see my name down there.

Click on it, and you will find I am number 160 plus any other stuff I have
allowed the community to see.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council