[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nuking Fair submissions

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:20:11 -0600

Bless your heart Shelley, I do believe you could succesfully do this.  I
just saw a book scanned by this submitter which has not been validated by
anyone, yet the rating says, "fair, many errors but legible throughout."  I
may have a misunderstanding of this, but would that indicate that the
submitter's equipment gave the book this rating?  Sometimes being truthful
in a chat,, if done with kindness, is really more thoughtful than silence.
I only saw her name, though, no e-mail address.

Sue S.