[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nuking Fair submissions

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:16:22 -0800

Hi Mary,

Your sense of how books get approved for final publishing is definitely
correct. Occasionally, if we get a special request along the lines of,
"my life will be over if I don't have this book for a class," we will
also push the book through more quickly.

The validation cue is much more driven by what people want to read and
handle.

Marissa