[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nuking Fair submissions

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:42:58 -0600

Lisa,  nuking bad submissions and resubmitting better copies,  especially
in RTF, is not only allowed but actually encouraged.  Go for it!

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
12/29/2004 12:25 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nuking Fair submissions

Cindy,

Is that okay to do?  I've been wondering about rejecting some of the
really
poor txt files and resubmitting them in RTF.  Is that allowed?

Lisa