[bksvol-discuss] Re: November New York Times Best Sellers List posted

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:31:20 -0800 (PST)

That's true, Lisey's Story is in the collection, but it's supposedly 4 pages
long.  From that, I assume there are no page breaks, so I thought I'd replace
the current copy with one containing page breaks.  That's the reason it was
included in the list of new books.

  Thanks for pointing it out though Amber!  Carrie

Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Gustavo and Carrie:
  Lisey's Story by Stephen King is already in the collection.  I just thought I
would let you know.
  Amber
  Book blog:
John Adams