[bksvol-discuss] Re: Notice: American Theocracy submitted today

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 18:14:51 -0600

Did somebody download American Theocracy already?
I didn't get around to check about the success of the upload to the Step 1
page.
I did get the successful "thank you" page.
So I'm assuming that someone already grabbed it.
But just in case, I can re-submit, if it is not on the "being validated"
list.

Thanks.
Rik