[bksvol-discuss] Note to validator of Endless Chain

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:46:00 -0400

I hope whoever is validating Endless Chain is on this list.  As I prepare my
next scan, it occurs to me that I forgot to go back and fix the chapter
headings in Endless Chain.  That is, all the chapter headings are there
except for making sure that the numbers are sequential.  For some reason the
scan only picked up the word "CHAPTER" but nothing for the number.  This
really isn't a problem, but I lose track as I go through the book and I had
planned to go back, search for the word chapter and put in the numbers in
order before submitting.  If the numbers that are there get out of sequence,
it's because I lost count, not because I missed chapter headings.  Sorry
about that.  Please fix.

Thanks.

Donna