[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not sure about brackets

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:43:55 -0500

Actually, I have had those a couple of times and when I looked directly at the book (I am sighted) for verification, both times mine were fancy fonts like Mayrie thought. Not that they always would be, but mine were.

Valerie Maples
vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

currently scanning Without A Doubt (Sierra Jensen #5), With This Ring (Sierra Jensen #6), My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House

currently proofing:  A Deeper Level, Ten Days to Self-Esteem

On 10 29, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Bob wrote:

If both the left and right brackets are there I really doubt that it's a scanning error.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx >