[bksvol-discuss] Re: Not getting renew notice for books checked out for proofreading

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:08:23 -0800

I certainly second that suggestion. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of solsticesinger

I'm curious to know this as well, since I'm not getting the notices
either.

Shannon
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and
so much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko