[bksvol-discuss] Re: Norton yet again!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 16:22:04 -0400

Didn't work, but thanks. I did that several times. I'm convinced the server just doesn't want it. I'll try late at night, but I'm considering e-mailing it to John, but I don't have his address.

Mickey

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>