[bksvol-discuss] Norton yet again!

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:45:24 -0400

Hi. I am on attempt #7 to upload this 2255-page book. I've timed out, I've had server errors. I worked on it all last night, and am diligently trying this afternoon. I figure that if I say something about it, the gremlins who run my computer will depart, and the file will suddenly upload, in the computer's attempt to make me feel dumb. But it won't work.

Really, what do I do other than upload?

Confused in Columbus,
Mickey

Mickey Prahin micka@xxxxxxxxxx MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx Phone: (614) 670-4011 Check out Bob's new CD at http://www.boballentrio.com