[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nonfiction submission

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:13:05 -0500

Just as a passing comment, I kind of wonder what the point of that last line in the synopsis was. The mere fact that evolution has been so overwhelmingly proved correct is a disproof of creationism itself.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: