[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nominating Kenneth Cross for a prize

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:26:02 -0800 (PST)

I'll second your nomination, Tracy, and your
suggestion for a double credit for the submission --
and also suggest that you get a double credit for
validating such a long book,though if it was
interesting, it probably wasn't a chore.

I haven't checked the download list lately, but some
time ago I noticed the Norton Anthology of World
Literature, Vol. A, Beginnings to 100 A.D. Has anyone
ben brave enough to tackle that? That person should
ben entitled to his/her year's membership.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com