[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nobel Prize winners in Literature from 1901 was Special COllections

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:55:36 -0700 (PDT)

hat happened to me once, for longer than 4 days. I didn't realize it for a long
time until I wrote to Roger offline about something and mentioned it and he
suggested that perhaps I'd been unsubscribed.

four days.  I resubscribed today, but am glad to see the history of the
Nobel Prize.

>Lori C.

PM
>>Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Nobel Prize  winners in Literature from 1901
>>was Special COllections
>>

>>My pleasure. I hope it wasn't too much; I do get carried away. My  daughters
>>complained when I came up with to much info in answer to a  question,but her
>>friends appreciated it and remembered it positively years  later years
>>afterward.
>>Cindy
>>

>>>________________________________

Russell
> [...]
>>>No Nobel Prize was awarded this year. The  prize money was with 1/3
>>>allocated to the Main Fund and with 2/3 to the  Special Fund of this prize
>>>section.
>>>1934
>>>Luigi Pirandello
>>>1933
>>>Ivan Alekseyevich Bunin
>>>1932
>>>John Galsworthy
>>>1931
>>>Erik Axel Karlfeldt
>>>1930
>>>Sinclair Lewis
>>>1929
>>>Thomas Mann
>>>1928
>>>Sigrid Undset
>>>1927
>>>Henri Bergson
>>>1926
>>>Grazia Deledda
>>>1925
>>>George Bernard Shaw
>>>1924
>>>Wladyslaw Stanislaw Reymont
>>>1923
>>>William Butler Yeats
>>>1922
>>>Jacinto Benavente
>>>1921
>>>Anatole France
>>>1920
>>>Knut Pedersen Hamsun
>>>1919
>>>Carl Friedrich Georg Spitteler
>>>1918
>>>No Nobel Prize was awarded this year. The  prize money was allocated to the
>>>Special Fund of this prize section.
>>>1917
>>>Karl Adolph Gjellerup, Henrik  Pontoppidan
>>>1916
>>>Carl Gustaf Verner von Heidenstam
>>>1915
>>>Romain Rolland
>>>1914
>>>No Nobel Prize was awarded this year. The  prize money was allocated to the
>>>Special Fund of this prize section.
>>>1913
>>>Rabindranath Tagore
>>>1912
>>>Gerhart Johann Robert Hauptmann
>>>1911
>>>Count Maurice (Mooris) Polidore Marie  Bernhard Maeterlinck
>>>1910
>>>Paul Johann Ludwig Heyse
>>>1909
>>>Selma Ottilia Lovisa Lagerlöf
>>>1908
>>>Rudolf Christoph Eucken
>>>1907
>>>Rudyard Kipling
>>>1906
>>>Giosuè Carducci
>>>1905
>>>Henryk Sienkiewicz
>>>1904
>>>Frédéric Mistral, José Echegaray y  Eizaguirre
>>>1903
>>>Bjørnstjerne Martinus Bjørnson
>>>1902
>>>Christian Matthias Theodor Mommsen
>>>1901
>>>Sully Prudhomme
>>>

>>>And here's the list of all winners since  1901

    2114/4863 - Release Date:
    03/10/12