[bksvol-discuss] Re: No sharing of step 1 books

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 22:14:12 -0600

Thanks Jamie. That's what I was looking for. Now I know why my initial idea
wouldn't work. However, I do think if we and the bookshare staff could get
together and discuss the problems, a workable solution could be found.

I wonder if there is interest in this community in having an online meeting
with bookshare staff to discuss volunteering problems and questions,. Perhaps
this has already happened before I came on board, or perhaps it has been
discussed on this list and the idea dropped. If such a meeting has taken place,
is there an archived copy? If you folks have already discussed it and decided
it wasn't necessary, then just say so and, once again I'll shut up.

Bob