[bksvol-discuss] Re: No chapter headings

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 08:45:53 -0400

Hi,
I feel as if I've missed a chapter or something. Isn't the change of font size and bolding for ease of daisy navigation rather than our reading? Am I missing the point here? Thanks!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Friedman
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 11:10 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: No chapter headings

Hi Jamie, Braille doesn't show font sizes. It gives you the words and it
can show if a word is emphasized but not the font size of anything.
Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: I've been reading Braille since I was a
child and I knew nothing about fonts until I took a computer class where
one could learn to choose different fonts for a document. K.