[bksvol-discuss] Re: No chapter headings

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 23:31:11 -0400

In my oppinion, if what you say is true, all someone would have to do
is have the book put on checkout for them and proof it. That is, put
all of the dates and places that are chapter headings in 16 point and
bold as is custom.
Jackie
P.S I'd be willing to do that for someone if the book were put on the
checkout list.

On 4/4/12, misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, on Amazon, for that book, the chapter headings are dates and
> places, kind of like diary entries would start.
>
> Misha
>
> On 4/4/2012 1:40 PM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
>> Hi Mayrie, the book is Decked by Carol Higgins Clark. Thanks for
>> looking to see what was done with the one in the collection. I was
>> curious but you know I can't download anything.

Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins