[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nick Hornby

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:18:04 -0700

Way cool! I think it's exciting when authors themselves do things like that,
and thanks for asking him! Whether he has a copy he can email you or not, it
was a nice thought, and I think we can all appreciate that he at least
considered it. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):