[bksvol-discuss] Next Meeting of the Fantasy Club June 14

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:14:06 -0400

Hello Listers,

We will have our next meeting of the Fantasy Club on Saturday, June 14 at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific time at the Friends of Bookshare community room at

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

We will continue our discussion of the book Masterpieces of Fantasy, however we will also be discussing a new book: Sabriel, the first book in the Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix. There is a stand-alone version, but a version that has at least been spot checked for quality and appears to live up to it's excellent rating is in a volume containing all three books, which can be found at

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=34714

Hope to see you there on Flag Day.

Evan