[bksvol-discuss] Next Meeting of Christian Fiction book club

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss@Freelists. Org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:22:46 -0500

The next meeting of the Friends of Bookshare  Christian Fiction  Book Club
will be held
on  Friday March 7, 2008 at:  6:00 P.M PST,  7:00 P.M. MST,  8:00 P.M. CST,
 9:00 P.M. EST and  2:00  A .M. UTC.  We meet on the first Friday of the
month in the Friends Community Room, an online chat room which can be
reached
directly at:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e ;
or, you can reach it via The Friends of Bookshare URL at:
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org ;
The Friends Community Room can also be accessed via The Accessible World
web
site at:
http://www.accessibleworld.org. ;
We will be discussing  House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker.
The Bookshare link for this book is
http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=40371
House is about some people who end up at a house where they have to follow
rules to spare their lives.
We use the Talkcom Web Conferencing software. If you are not familiar with
it, you will need to download the small plug-in on the web page, run it,
then return to the web page and sign in. Please type your name in the
USerID field. You do not need a password. The  Christian fiction  Book Club
is open to anyone who would like to discuss Christian fiction including
romance,
mystery, science fiction, etc.
In our last meeting, we discussed Healing Touch by Hannah Alexander.

If you have questions, please contact  Sharon Hughey,  the club's
facilitator  at
mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxxx