[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbie validating questions

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:31:56 -0800

I'm not trying to add to your possible confusion, Rick, but in my experience,
control-pagedown in MS Word searches for the next occurrence of whatever you
last searched for, so if you haven't searched for anything yet, this will take
you to the top of the next page, but if you searched for something else
previously, it will take you to the next occurrence of that.  This is why I
have just gotten into the habit of searching for page breaks specifically by
entering that into the box.

But you never actually said what program(s) you might be using for editing .rtf
files, so this may all be moot. <smile>

Take care.  This is a list for discussion AND questions.  I should know, I have
asked many of them myself.  Don't hesitate to ask questions here, no matter how
newbie they may be.