[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newbery book request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:28:34 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley,

It turns out my branch doesn't have it, but I can
request it from another branch. (I saw it  yesterday
as I was wanding in holds that had come to our
branch). However, there are two editions from two
different publishers. When you get your copy, please
let me know what edition and publisher it is so I can
request the right one.

Thanks.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>