[bksvol-discuss] Re: New voluteer & having some trouble

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:41:02 -0400

Netta:
We, as proofers cannot put "Hold" on a book.  The person who scans the book
can put it on or you can write to our coordinator and she can do it.
Someone correct me if we are supposed to write to anyone else other than our
coordinator, please? I know the submitter can put it on for you.  Be aware,
however, when you have a "hold" placed on a book with your name on it that
when you upload after reading it you as proofer must take the "hold" off
leaving just the title of the book.  Hope this helps a little.
Reggie