[bksvol-discuss] Re: New voluteer & having some trouble

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:30:33 -0400

Thank you Cindy, I really appreciate it. I am so excited about finally being
able to voluteer. I asked to be a volunteer a few months back but have so
bogged down with homework assignments and research and literature papers that I
couldn't find the time. Hopefully, I can get quite a few proofreads done before
the summer semester starts. :-)
Dornetta
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented,
fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing
small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so
that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as
children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light
shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are
liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates
others."-Mariann  Williamson